High-Heat And Fatigue Resistant Forging Die Steel
|(Typical analysis %)
YTR3A is a kind of high-temperature HOT WORK STEEL introduced by EAST TOOL. It is Cobaltic CrMoWV Steel
with medium carbon, has excellent red hardness and hot-abrasion resistance. YTR3A also has better ability to
resist to thermal fatigue than AISI H21.
- Has better heat-durability therefore can maintain its property in an environment that surpasses 600°C
- Has excellent ductibility and can effectively resist to thermal cracking, which is universal disabled phenomena of
HOT WORK STEEL.
- Through Electro Slag Remelting (ESR) molten steel of YTR3A is purified and the composition of YTR3A is tight
knit. For this reason, YTR3A can effectively resist to thermal cracking.
- Use of rapid and refined heat treatment technology improve YTR3A ability to resist to thermal cracking.
- Workable hardness is HRC46-52.
- Warm forging mold, progressive type automatic forging hot die, hot-sizing Die, etc.
Steel density 7.93 g/cm3
General method of heat treatment