Cold Work Steel With Obdurability
|(Typical analysis %)
YTL7W is the second generation of LD Steel introduced by EAST TOOL
- YTL7W has the same high obdurability as LD steel, and YTL7W is good at anti-tipping and anti-rupture.
- Just like LD steel, YTL7W has the same hardness that is greater than or equal to HRC60 during the heat treatment
YTL7W has the better wearlessness.
- Just like LD steel, YTL7W can be used in the high-heat tempering and has few residual stresses. Besides YTL7W
improves ability to resist angle rupture and craze.
- YTL7W has better hot hardness than LD steel and is more suitable to manufacture thin-edge mechanical blade
because YTL7W uses tungsten to replace some molybdenum.
- Be used to produce drawing die with high ductility toughness, especially slender die.
- Cold-forging and cold-forming mould with strong pressive strength.
- Cold shears mechanical blade.
Steel density 7.74g/cm3
General method of heat treatment