High-Grade Pressure-Casting Die Steel
|(Typical analysis %)
Based on YTR5(H13), EAST TOOL developed YTR18 as a high quality high grade substitute to it.
- YTR18 has excellent toughness and thermal conductivity, and is good resistant to softening during tempering.
- YTR18 has better high-temperature flexibility and ability to resist thermal fatigue.
- Processed through Electro Slag Remelting (ESR), YTR18 has excellent toughness and ductility in all directions.
- Workable hardness is HRC 46-52.
- Aluminum and Magnesium pressure-casting Die.
- Copper alloy extrusion Die.
- Also suitable for high-grade plastic moulds.
Steel density 7.86g / cm3
General method of heat treatment